Webinars: College Funding Strategies
Strategies To Fund Your College Education: A Financial Webinar For Students And Their Families
Need help understanding the *true* cost of college and how to pay for it (outside of student loans and scholarships)? Not sure how to negotiate financial aid offers? Accepted to your dream school but without enough funding? Then join us online for our College Funding Strategies webinars, where we address these topics and more. After this webinar, you will walk away with a clearer understanding of the college funding process and tools and strategies you need to be successful.
- How Much Does College *Really* Cost (include access to the True Cost Calculator)
- How Do We Pay For It? (other than just savings, student loans and scholarships)
- Is There A “Wrong Way” To Pay For College?
- Are Financial Aid Offers Negotiable? If so, how?
- What Conversations Should I Have With My Student (Parent) About Paying For School?
- How Do We Create A Budget?
The webinar content is best for:
- Students applying to college and graduate school; and
- Parents of students applying to college within the next 5 years
- March 28, 2020 (9 – 11 AM EST)
- April 25, 2020 (5 – 7 PM)
Shironda White is Founder & CEO of CauseEDU. With a 15-year career spanning financial services, philanthropy, and higher education management, she has worked as a relationship builder between donors, grantees, and students, securing and administering millions in education grant funding and student scholarships. Shironda has worked on philanthropic initiatives for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the HBCU National Resource Center (funded by the US Department of HHS), and has worked as a fundraiser for both nonprofits and individuals.
Shironda is an alumna of Spelman College and holds a Graduate Citation in Nonprofit Management from Harvard University and an MBA from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business. She has spent the past several years counseling students and their families on college funding strategies.
Sat., March 28, 2020. 9 – 11 AM EST, Sat., April 25, 2020. 5 – 7 PM EST